Entrepreneurs & Emerging Businesses
Nashville & Williamson County Business Lawyers
If you are starting a new business, a thrilling ride lies ahead. You may not have the time and attention to suitably deal with the many legal matters at hand, such as choosing a business entity, forming your business, drafting contracts, protecting intellectual property, and ensuring compliance with state, federal, and local government ordinances, laws, and agencies.
Upkins Law can help you meet complex, rapidly shifting legal burdens and guide you as you strive to get to the next phase of business growth. We have deep insights into what entrepreneurs need (and, perhaps more importantly, what they don’t need). We know how to address the concerns and doubts to help entrepreneurs thrive despite the lean budgets, cash uncertainty, and general chaos of start-ups.
Reach out to a Nashville business law attorney from Upkins Law today at (615) 235-1991 to discuss your new business and the services we can provide to help you succeed.
Our Entrepreneurial & Start-Up Business Law Services
At Upkins Law, we take a holistic approach to providing legal counsel for entrepreneurs and new businesses. We customize these services to fit each client’s needs, ensuring the utmost efficiency and efficacy. We understand the aspirations of our entrepreneurial clients, and our goal is to be there so we can prevent unnecessary setbacks and take advantage of every opportunity that comes our way.
Our business law services for entrepreneurs and start-ups include:
- Addressing regulatory and compliance issues
- Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
- Developing an asset protection plan
- Drafting agreements for suppliers, customers, vendors, and subcontractors
- Entity formation and dissolution
- Handling employment law issues, such as hiring independent contractors and employees
- Handling shareholder and operating agreements
- Identifying and structuring the appropriate legal entity
- Joint ventures
- Obtaining commercial loans or other funding
- Protecting intellectual property, such as copyrights and trademarks
Knows Every Aspect of the Law- Richardson
Professional, Intelligent, Smart, and Quick to Respond- Sheryl
Very Attentive, Proactive, and an Overall Pleasure- Danyale
Very Down to Earth Person but Very Professional- Anonymous